Sunday, August 18, 2013

lakme absolute gel stylish


They say either your mind is totally dead at this hour of the day or you are as fresh as you could be ... well  talking of me im as fresh and as blank as i could be i am still trying to wonder what am i looking at. 
Enough of tv .. movies ... reading (not in a mood too) . I cant still call as a day of for me ..
Ummmm   well i call my self- fenced by boredom. Its no one but me im bored of. 

So I found a way to overcome the bored “me” by writing by blog today after I ages  , and every time when I write my blog I so want to be regular with it but I guess my laziness wins over it.

 Shuffling between the channels i just happen to see that add of Kareena Kapoor with the nail paint advertisement  - lakme absolute gel stylish, (speaking of which doesn't the  whole set up  of the adv remind you  of the se gossip girl series : Blair Waldorf's  sleep over parties with the dress up maid dorota   .. isnnt it so .. the whole set up like that )



Coming back to the nail polish- lakme absolute gel stylish (Rs.400/15 ml)
I happen to pick it up as soon as I saw the advertisement on tv. The nail polish bottle and the colours were just so tempting.

The look is lustrous , the brush is remarkable - easy to apply, over all packaging is good , well talking about the price a bit higher , and yes If you are aiming for a quick dry then you for sure are at wrong place. baiscally you have to make sure you have nothing coming your way for atleast about 20 mind unless you don’t mind any prints with your nail polish  :P

No comments:

Post a Comment